*This series replaces the discontinued 920/970/970RS series
The 925RS (Rain Screen) window is ideal for retrofit and new construction. Originally designed to meet the strict guidelines of the institutional market, the 925RS window will meet and exceed physical and thermal testing requirements. Utilizing a glass-reinforced nylon thermal break with double or triple glazed options, this system is ideal for projects with strict thermal requirements.
*This series replaces the discontinued 125/850/870 series
The 855/875 Series’ are Windspec’s thermally improved stick-build system. Utilizing our glass-reinforced thermal break, these systems can meet strict thermal requirements. This system ranges from 4-1/4″ – 6-1/2″ depths. Custom depths available upon request.
- 125 Series (4-1/4″ x 3/4″ flush nose window)
- 850 Series (4-1/4″ x 3/4″ flush nose window)
- 870 Series (5-1/4″ x 3/4″ bullnose window)
- 920 Series (4-1/2″ and 5-1/4″ x 1″ bullnose window)
- 970 Series (5-1/4″ x 1″ bullnose window)
- 970 RS Series (5-1/4″ x 1″ bullnose window)